This was my last week at the internship. Actually, my work days only consisted of Monday through Wednesday since I was going back to Toulouse on Thursday. Like always, my work was the same. I milked the cows, cleaned up after them, and cleaned the facility.
This time, I got to see a tractor unload seeds. These seeds are used for the crops that this farm also deals with. Basically, it was my job to make sure that every bit of the seed was transported to the building. I got inside the trailer and swept up the remaining seeds to make sure they all go through the machine.
Another task I had to do was clean the manure. The trailer helped a lot in cleaning it up, but I had to clean the parts that the trailer could not get to. Straws have been layered on top of each other multiple times, and the build up gets pretty dirty. This manure was then transported to a trailer.
No comments:
Post a Comment